As I've mentioned I'm going to be using this part of my blog to air some thoughts and views on things happening in my life as I feel writing things down or "documenting" things can actually help with problems, worries and stresses.
To cut a long story short I'm part of a family of 4...my dad my mum me and my little brother (who's nearly 25 so not so little any more) and my mum unfortunately suffers from a condition called MS (multiple sclerosis) and has done for the past 15 years or so, and during these years I've watched and experienced my family go through so many different problems and worries.
My dad and my brother deal with depression and it's hard to see! My dad is the most amazing bloke I know and I'm not just saying that because he's my dad but the fact he has given everything up in his life to look after my mum! Sadly...he has turned to drink to help him cope and basically get through the day.
The fact my mum is seriously unwell has affected my brother in a massive way also and it's even harder to see him upset when he is so young still!
I often feel bad and even guilty because I'm not officially "depressed" or on any medication but I do not want to be dependant on tablets to make my day seem better...so as the title of this post suggests...I remember the little things!
As sad as it may seem to who ever reads this but I'm actually getting rather excited about the new iPhone cover I ordered turning up in the next few days lol
No comments:
Post a Comment